Staff Associate Payroll Compliance Audit
|Title:||Staff Associate Payroll Compliance Audit|
|Department:||Payroll Compliance Audit|
At Legacy Professionals LLP, we’re looking for talented, personable, and motivated individuals.
The Staff Associate will audit employer contributions to various trust funds to verify that employers are in compliance with contractual obligations. After initial training, job responsibilities will be the following:
- Read collective bargaining agreements and understand the basis upon which contributions should be made
- Prepare audit files, set up audit appointments and send confirmation letters to organizations being audited
- Review previous files (if any) to ensure any previous problems have been resolved
- Perform fieldwork based on compliance audit program
- Prepare audit report and submit file for review
- Perform basic analysis and analytical review
- Revise report after review (if needed)
- Bachelor's Degree OR Associates Degree with 2 years professional work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Word
- Reliable transportation and the willingness to travel, both local and remote locations
We offer a competitive salary and benefit package, including vacation, sick leave, comprehensive medical, dental, 401(k), long-term & short-term disability, life insurance, and a flexible spending account program.
Legacy Professionals LLP is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: